Monday 16 April 2012

Evaluation - What kind of media institution might distribute your film and why?

As I have stated before I believe that my film would fall under the independent film genre, I think a more independent company like “Warp Films” would work on my film. My film company is called “Cake-Tin Production” and its ident many feel that it has a more comedic feel to it rather than a thriller genre. I also have “Cutting Edge Entertainment” as a secondary company linked to my film as many films have more than one company involved in it’s development and distribution.

I think that a company like “Warp Films” would become involved in the type of film I produced as, as I’ve said it is more independent than mainstream much like the films they are involved in now such as “Submarine” and “This Is England”. Although my film is not similar in plot lines as these two examples I think it is more similar to this type of film than mainstream films such as “Fast and Furious” or “Step Up” for example as both of these films have franchises and are more commonly known as mainstream.

No comments:

Post a Comment