Monday 16 April 2012

Evaluation - Who Would Be The Audience For Your Media Product?

My target audience for my film is someone who likes films that made you think about the plot make you think about what is going to happen. Some classify audience through their social class, my audience would be those in a higher class, as stereotypically those who tend to be of a higher class watch films that make you think rather than those who watch more action films that tend to have a less engaging plot. When planning my film I wrote an audience profile of the type of person that would go see a film fitting my genre. My audience profile was that of a university student Patrick who studies films studies. He enjoys independent films however, he also enjoys watching mainstream films. He likes to watch films that no one has seen and that “fly under the radar” so to speak. He’d rather pay to see a crime or thriller film rather than the typical RomCom as he feels they all vary along the same plot line. He likes watching films as he likes to escape into the film and live vicariously through the characters on the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment